Environment, Quality, Occupational Health and Safety Policy
3M Philippines is committed to continually improve its environmental performance by:
- Prioritizing environmental considerations in its manufacturing, outsourcing and importation operations including its support services to comply with all relevant environmental laws, regulations and other requirements involving its environmental aspects.
- Protecting the environment by preventing pollution, conserving resources, and reducing the environmental impacts of its activities, products and services.
3M Philippines is committed to total quality by continuously improving our systems and processes, increasing our employees' level of competence, and ensuring alignment of all our business partners to drive operational excellence and satisfy customer expectations.
Occupational Health & Safety Policy
3M Philippines is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for all its employee and other interested parties by:
- Identifying and eliminating the hazards in the workplace, which may result to accidents, ill-health, property damage and loss of life;
- Making it our standard to conduct our business in the safest possible manner consistent with the occupational health and safety laws, regulations and practices.
- Ensuring that all employees actively participate in the organization's training and programs related to health & safety in support of our commitment to prevention of injury and ill-health.
- Constantly implementing and communicating continuous improvement to eh entire organizzation.